| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jaskul, Kalmykia in April is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A paltry 15.1mm (0.6in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 14:16 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Jaskul, Kalmykia April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Jaskul, Kalmykia, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Jaskul, Kalmykia:
- Volgograd, Russia - 286.8 kms (178.2 miles) NNW
- Lugansk, Ukraine - 530.1 kms (329.4 miles) WNW
- Rostov On Don, Russia - 438.1 kms (272.2 miles) WNW
- Elista, Russia - 90.7 kms (56.3 miles) W
- Krasnodar, Russia - 498.8 kms (310 miles) WSW
- Armavir, Russia - 355.4 kms (220.8 miles) WSW
- Tuapse (Stream), Russia - 544.3 kms (338.3 miles) WSW
- Pjatigorsk, Russia - 299 kms (185.8 miles) SW
- Soci, Russia - 526.2 kms (327 miles) WSW
- Sukhumi, Georgia - 475.6 kms (295.6 miles) SW
- Tbilisi, Georgia - 501.8 kms (311.8 miles) S